The quality, alignment, and health of your teeth all contribute to your smile’s appearance. If your teeth are crooked, misaligned, overlapping, or uneven, your smile will appear less appealing. Modern orthodontic treatments make teeth straightening easier than ever, so you don’t have to put up with crooked or misaligned teeth. At Total Health Dental, Aurora, Illinois, we use Invisalign clear aligners to straighten crooked teeth. Invisalign teeth straightening aligners take the place of clunky metal braces to achieve the smile of your dreams.
Benefits of Clear Aligners for Straightening Teeth
Invisalign teeth straightening aligners are composed of clear, plastic material with no metal parts to poke your lips, gums, or cheeks. When worn, the aligners put gentle pressure on your teeth to shift them into a straighter position. Dr. Khaja Mohsinuddin will take impressions of your teeth to have aligners custom-made for your use. We’ll also create a treatment plan to help you achieve your smile goals.
Both Invisalign and traditional braces get the job done of straightening your smile. Using clear aligners, however, has its benefits, starting with:
- Greater discretion – Invisalign aligners are practically invisible on your teeth, making your treatment less conspicuous
- Convenience – Invisalign aligners can be removed for brushing your teeth and eating. You can dine in comfort and then clean your teeth thoroughly before replacing the aligners to continue your treatment
- Versatility – Invisalign can correct multiple orthodontic issues, including crooked teeth/misaligned teeth, uneven teeth, overcrowding, and bite issues
- Fewer dental visits – Invisalign has no metal brackets or wires to adjust, so there’s no need to see your dentist frequently. You’ll change your aligners every few weeks to a new set to continue the straightening process until your treatment is complete. Dr. Mohsinuddin will schedule appointments every five to six weeks to monitor your progress
- Quicker treatment – Most Invisalign treatments can be completed in 18 months or less, as opposed to wearing metal braces for several years
Invisalign Dentist Near Me
To learn more about Invisalign orthodontics, contact Dr. Khaja Mohsinuddin from Total Health Dental, Aurora, IL, at (630) 822-9600.
Share this Article