Achieve a Brighter, More Attractive Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Khaja Mohsinuddin and his team at Total Health Dental believe in providing the services patients need to achieve better oral health and wellness and help transform their smiles. Cosmetic dentistry is one of the most popular services in his Aurora, Illinois practice and continues to be a focus of his. In as little as one to two appointments, patients can obtain the dental services they need for a beautiful and healthy smile for life! With cosmetic dentistry, patients can transform their smiles and self-confidence.
What are some of the more common cosmetic dentistry services available at our family and cosmetic dentistry practice?
- Teeth contouring. Sometimes the shape and angles of a tooth can cause it to stand out in the smile—and not in a good way. Teeth contouring uses composite resin to reshape the tooth and improve its overall appearance.
- Porcelain veneers. Covering imperfections with thin porcelain shells called porcelain veneers is the best way to address various issues in just two appointments. Porcelain veneers can cover teeth that are stained, chipped, or gapped.
- Professional teeth whitening. With in-office power bleaching, patients can brighten their smile several shades whiter while resting comfortably in the dentist’s chair. Same-day results are achieved with this method of whitening.
- Tooth-colored fillings. Composite resin bonding is used to fill areas of decay and avoid the dark discoloration often associated with older materials such as silver amalgam fillings.
- Clear braces. Realign your smile without braces, and instead, use our clear aligner trays to reposition the teeth without embarrassing metal brackets and wires covering your smile.
- Laser gum surgery. Patients with a gummy smile or a misaligned gum line may benefit from laser gum surgery to safely remove excess gum tissue.
Smile with confidence!
You can count on our family dentist, Dr. Khaja Mohsinuddin, and his team to help you achieve a more attractive smile with a wide range of procedures that fall under aesthetic dentistry. Whether you are considering tooth contouring, coverage of gaps, or smile enhancement with professional-grade whitening products, we can assist! Call (630) 822-9600 to request an appointment at Total Dental Health in Aurora, IL. Our team is pleased to serve patients from the community and surrounding cities, including Naperville, Oswego, Plainfield, Montgomery, and North Aurora.