Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming some type of normalcy. While many things have changed, our commitment to your health and safety has remained consistent.
We are very excited to announce we will be resuming ALL dental care on
Monday, May 18th, 2020. If you had an appointment these past few months please call us ASAP to reschedule.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association(ADA), CDC and OSHA. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols: please read thru each bullet point carefully
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date
- Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment with certain COVID-19 screening questions, and you will be asked those same questions again before your appointment.
- You have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Upon entering Total Health Dental, you will be asked to sanitize your hands
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with a peroxide rinse or OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Note- They will be a nominal charge of $20 for all the additional PPE and safety measures we have taken to keep you healthy.
You can be assured safety measures at Total Health Dental will continue to evolve as more information develops.
You will be receiving the COVID screening form via email or text prior to your appointment please take a minute and fill that out before you come in, it will also be available on our website, www.totalhealthdentalpc.com
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
Thank you for being part of our family, We value your trust and loyalty and looking forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Your team at Total Health Dental